Monday, February 23, 2009

T minus 2 days

Today's readings: February 23, 2009
Reading One: Sirach 1:1-10 ;
Responsorial Psalm: Ps 93:1ab, 1cd-2, 5
Gospel : Mk 9:14-29
go to this page (for all three sections listed above on one page)
And here's an audio file; I believe the Gospel is read by a priest, though I am not sure.

Today's readings offer a lifetime of pondering the elegance of Wisdom, and the power of prayer, and also - how the request to increase my Faith... is very powerful prayer.

For more on these readings, check out this video from Father Michael Manning SVD. This video is brought to you by USCCB and funded be the Catholic Communication Campaign.

I am very busy today preparing for my Lenten Journey. Floyd Pascal my auto angel fixed my broken car charging stations and filled me up with some fresh oil (10w-30 for you grease monkeys). Also busy installing software on my mini mini laptop, an Eee PC, working on getting a bunch of software tools that I hope to use as part of the journey, right around the corner. Please pray for me.