Friday, April 9, 2010

Ahhh the Octave of Easter

Daily Readings - can be found each and every day.

Right Here - at: http://www.usccb.org/nab/

In the Catholic faith, Easter is so massive and wonderful - it cannot be contained in a day. It must last at least a week. And what a week it has been! I hope to add one more song... and call it a year. See ya next year. So, please - say a prayer for me, that it is a song that bring God great glory, and makes Jesus smile - who has been my constant companion, even when I did not know He was there. I hope Mary and Joseph like too, and feel like they wanna dance. I already told you, I am a ridiculous and silly man. Now you know it to be true.

If you wish to check out the past two Lenten Journeys - you can begin 2009 here. And for 2010... go here. The best way to read it, is to do the readings first (you will need to for it to make any sense, that is where the choice content is... duh.)

 To turn the page.... and go to the next page, you will see a link at the bottom, that says - newer post. This will advance you.... one day. The blog is most interesting by seeing the progression. Day by day. Step by step.

And after that, most days I included some comments about my own personal experience in my yearning to draw closer in my relationship with God. Some days, I share stuff that no one in their right mind would share. The Lenten Journey blog has pictures, and songs, all other digital media along the way - so have fun.

I hope to finish writing the last song this year over the next few days, and post it here. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and your prayers. (05/13/2010 - just added another song, Salve Regina).

Suggested reading for Pentecost - The Acts of the Apostles.

See ya later- hope to add the song over the next few days, and God willing, be back next year too. Till then, may God bless you and keep you safe... and thank to God (God the Father, Jesus His beloved Son and the Holy Spirit) - who has done more for me than I could ever hope to explain or tell.